About John Hare, RA, PE, PP, Inc.
We believe that the protection of the public life, health, safety, and property protection in the built environment is paramount.
Hands-on knowledge is essential to the practice of architecture and engineering.
Based on our experience working our way through the quagmire of all the fields of construction we can offer informed, obtainable and feasible solutions for architectural and engineering problems.
Areas of Expertise
- Consulting and design for residential/commercial and industrial projects
- Building code compliance
- ADA compliance
- Slip/Trip/Fall hazards
- Structural and foundation failures and repairs
- Design and analysis of reinforced concrete/masonry/structural steel/wood and metal frame construction
- Wood destroying insect damage and repair
Building envelope and foundation water intrusion
- Swimming pool/hot tub/spa installation issues
- Building construction
- Project management and inspection
- Materials/technology/methods/procedures, roofing, construction contracts, overrun and delay claims, OSHA compliance
- Expert testimony and reports
- Trial preparation consultation
- Technical exhibits
- Graphics and photography documentation